Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday!

I took my sister to Kathy Griffin last night and it was AWESOME. Not only is she hilarious, but the crowd she draws is pretty hilarious too. Not to mention we had AMAZING seats. Seriously 4 rows from the front and a little to the side so there was nothing blocking our view.

Part of our fun for the evening was people watching as we waited for the show to start. Another part of our fun was being on camera a BUNCH. They taped the two shows Kathy did last night for an upcoming Bravo special, and being on the edge of the aisle and close to the front meant that we pretty much had our very own camera man. I know they'll edit it and we may not even end up on tv, but I'll have to watch the special when it comes out to see!

Oh yeah, and we got to dress up all cute and wear cute shoes... so the night was complete.

Going to that show was the best birthday present I've gotten so far. Yay for 24!

No comments: