Thursday, February 28, 2008

Excited About Life.. and Lysol

I've been feeling pretty down lately, and negative. Who knows why, there are probably a few reasons. But that was all replaced today with excitement and anticipation for the coming months. I don't know why, but music always puts me in a good mood and knowing that there are wonderful concerts in my future has made me the happiest girl in the world.


First of all, I have been a huge Foo Fighters fan for a while, but have never had the opportunity to see them in concert. It seems like every time they come to town I'm not here... or something comes up and I can't go. But, YAY! Brian, being so wonderful, got me tickets for their upcoming show in July. It's not for a while, but I am psyched to finally be able to see them live! Second... Jimmy Eat World is coming in April! Another superb band that I have LOVED for quite a long time but also never gotten to see. Finally, this Friday I am going to the ballet, which isn't really all about music, but I know it will feature fabulous French compositions as well as others. Plus, this time I think I will enjoy the dancers more because I know how hard it really is to execute movements and still look perfectly poised and energetic.


By the way, ballet is going well. I'm not great at it and I definitely mess up a lot towards the end of class when I get tired. I am going to keep taking classes though... my calves look great!


Also, I am thankful for the creators of Lysol and also of Clorox wipes. I completely disinfected my office this morning, which has also contributed to my good mood, in order to protect myself from the rampant cold and flu germs going around. I am contemplating wearing a protective mask as well. I hate being sick and I am finally over the cold I had since the begining of December. Hey, did you know that Lysol makes purse-sized disinfectant sprays? I may buy one for everyone I come into contact with regularly... for your protection as well as mine.

1 comment:

Ksenia said...

Sounds like a lot of fun stuff coming up! I'd LOVE to go to the ballet (Zach's not super psyched about it though).