Friday, February 29, 2008

Laughing Out Loud

I'm the kind of person that if I find something funny or if someone makes me laugh I cannot contain it... I MUST laugh out loud. There is nothing harder for me to do than to stifle giggles and this has caused some embarassment. This also has caused many instances of uncontrolable infectious laughter that spreads like wildfire in a windstorm to those around me. I like to think that it is one of my best attributes.

Well, anyhow, this morning on my way to work I was listening to a particular radio show (that I listen to most mornings) and found a couple of comments made to be quite hilarious... so I proceeded to laugh out loud to myself while driving. I stopped at a light while still laughing and looked over to my left at the car next to me. There was a lady in her car laughing out loud at something as well and we caught each others' eye at the same moment. I think we both felt silly at being caught laughing out loud whilst being alone, but then I think we both realized at the same time that this instance was pretty funny in itself and both started laughing after a quick second pause about that. It made my day. I kept giggling and then I wondered if perhaps we had been laughing at the same comments on the radio. I kind of wish that I had rolled down my window to see.

The world is good and it's the small moments that make life so valuable and wonderful. I hope everyone has a fun/silly/wonderful moment that they can laugh about today.

No comments: