Monday, September 29, 2008

I Ran a Marathon...

... and it was called moving into a new house. OH GOODNESS, is it tough. Especially when you are moving into a three level townhouse. That's a lot of stairs... 34 to be exact.

But, I now have the cutest little house you've ever seen! I'm still trying to unpack, but it's mostly there... just clothing to put away and decorations to put up. You can totally come by and visit if you feel the urge. I am now centrally located between a gaggle of friends, but that was completely coincidental and turning out to be awesome.

Also, we still need a third roommate, so if you know of someone, have them call me.

Pics up soon!

2 comments:

Courtney B said...

Heather! I haven't seen or spoken to you in ages. I am a horrible friend.
I am so excited for your cute new house... good luck on finding a roommate! We'll have to come visit sometime soon!

Heather said...

You're not a horrible friend, you're just busy!

Well, I live less than a mile from you now so it shouldn't be too hard to get together soon!