Monday, September 15, 2008

Missing...

I was pondering this weekend. Sometimes you miss something before it's gone. Sometimes you miss something you didn't know was there. And sometimes you miss something over and over again until you don't remember when you started missing it, you just know that you always have.

There are a billion different ways ones life can change quickly, and pretty much everything you can think of changing I've changed or someone has changed in my life recently. This means some losses, some gains, some straight-even trades. It means loving and missing, caring and forgiving, working and pondering.

I've had the fortune of meeting some truly wonderful people and I'm going to miss them on days when life gets in the way and we can't talk or when they move and I can't just drop by. I've lost some people and I will miss them until they return or until I return. The best part of missing is finding, and finding will come soon too.

1 comment:

240Fordy said...

I hope finding comes really soon