Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Holiday Extravaganza!

I love the holidays because I have an excuse to make goodies and have people over to eat them... so yesterday that's what I did! It was great to see friends that I don't often get to talk to or spend time with.







... some of the spread before everyone came. Let me just tell you that I don't enjoy anything more than I enjoy cooking for other people. And I love it when everyone can sit around and eat good food and have good conversations, or good "discussions" as it were.

Also, I don't care for Oprah, but that is a different story.


We kind of had a "pass the camera" sort of evening, since I usually bring out my camera and then forget to take pictures. Here ae some of my favorites...


As you can see, some folks like to get a little artsy...

but there were some great candid shots. I can't post them all, but I will try to get them out here and there for everyone to see.
Happy Holidays everyone! Enjoy your friends and family and make great food!
Also, I've found a set of classic holiday movies at Costco, so if you are in the mood to watch some Frosty the Snowman, or Rudolf, come on over!

No comments: