Tuesday, December 9, 2008

HOUSE!





Ok, I finally got around to taking some pics of my house... granted it doesn't look as awesome in pictures... and I didn't take pics of the whole house because who really wants to see me closets, laundry room, and bathrooms? The pic above is from my living room...


... and this one is the other side of my living room...


And then my dining room table, all set for the holidays...







and another corner of my living room...
and a view from my living room into the kitchen and dining room.
So in case you haven't heard, I'm having a little dessert night tomorrow and anyone is welcome to stop by and say hi! You can also take a tour of my house and see what it really looks like, plus all the places I didn't take pictures of... like my REALLY awesome closet.

No comments: