Friday, December 3, 2010

I'm So Tired I Could Fall Asleep Any Minute

I remember when the holidays used to be so lazy and awesome when I was younger- mostly because school let our for a few weeks and I got to stay home and do whatever I wanted to do and enjoy all of the awesome holiday parties and events.  Now I'm an adult with a job and I make all of those awesome holiday things happen for people which makes me a very busy lady this time of year, but I still really like it.  Add that to the sneaky Christmas shopping, getting our Christmas cards out in the mail, work, work events I am involved in, fun holiday activities not of my organizing and daily life and you get one busy, tired girl. 


Yesterday I worked a 15 hour day because we had organized a special event at work.  It was awesome and everyone had a great time, but today I just did not want to get out of bed and do it all over again.  If I didn't have any pressing work things to do today I would not be here. 


I cannot believe how quickly the holidays came this year.  It seems like it was just September!


On the agenda... Christmas Cookies!

No comments: