Tuesday, July 24, 2012

SIXTY. SIX. DAYS.

You. Guys.


Life is so busy, but also so good.  I don't even know where to start.  I always think I'm going to update and post more often and then I forget about it and 3 weeks have gone by and I realized I haven't even touched an update!  So back to what is happening.


BF and I finally finished our backyard patio.  That took way longer than we expected, but mostly because re reused the paving stones that already existed so we had to clean each one.  by. hand.  UGH. I don't ever want to scrub stones again.  I have also neglected to take pictures.  We now have to clean up the yard debris created by this project and de-weed the yard so we can lay down new grass seed and finish up the yard.  It sounds easy, but I don't think it will actually be finished until September.


In wedding news we have T-minus 66 days.  That's right. Sixty. Six. Days.  Less than three months and I will no longer be a "single" lady.  This is motivating and exhausting at the same time.  I'm motivated to keep working out and eating healthy so I look awesome on our wedding day, but I'm also thinking, "two more months of working out hard and eating right and working a lot of hours at the office before I get to rest... how will I make it?"


Our Hawaii trip is at the end of August so I'm really looking forward to that, and it's the perfect excuse to buy a few new summery things! I cannot enjoy a luau properly if not  in a cute cotton dress.  That's just the way things are.


Oh yeah, and I got to meet a lot of BF's mother's side of the family two weekends ago at their family reunion.  It's a pretty large side of the family and I know I won't remember everyone's names, but I'm sure they won't mind.  This coming weekend BF's grandma is throwing us a party to celebrate our wedding because a lot of his father's side of the family won't be able to make it out in September.  So it's sort of a family reunion/ wedding shower BBQ all rolled into one.  It should be fun, and pretty entertaining if I believe the descriptions of family members from BF and his dad.  


So much more is going on, but I don't even have the mind space to sort it all out and put it into words right now so this update will have to do.  But I promise I won't forget to keep up with the updates!

No comments: