Monday, February 13, 2012

Someone Throw Me a Costume Party

In the process of going through and packing our house in order to move, I've found that we have an awful lot of AWESOME COSTUMES that rarely, if ever, see the light of day except for maybe at Halloween.  I'm also a pretty darn good costume make-up artist, if I do say so myself, and I am itching for a chance to hone those skills.


Really, I just want someone (or multiple people) to throw costume parties.  PLEASE.  It's almost my birthday and if it wasn't so close to us moving and me being out of town for two weeks for work then I would throw my own costume party.

Actually, now that I mention it I guess I should let you all know that you should be prepared that any time you receive an invitation to a party or get together it most likely will have a theme and will require a costume.



You have been warned. 

No comments: