Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Little Problem Resurfaces

I've discussed this before with you all, but sometimes I have an issue I like to call the "Eeeee's".  The Eeeee's are characterized by a high pitched "eeee" sound, followed by uncontrollable giggles pretty much any time I see something insanely cute (like micro mini pigs) or sometimes even when I think of something really really cute (like 5 minutes ago at my desk when I thought about our dogs at home and how Rudy makes this cute scrunched up face and ducks his head when running up to us when we get home in the afternoons and it's so cute I started hysterically giggling by myself in my cube at work).  So yeah, it's a problem sometimes.

I don't know why this happens.  I'm not a crazy emotional person (anymore, good riddance teenage hormones) for the most part so it makes no sense to me to have such a crazy strong reaction to cute things.  It's like I see something so adorable my brain short circuits and my body doesn't know how to handle it so it makes a warning noise (the "eee") and then in a fit of confusion I giggle.  Logical?  Not at all.

I bring this up because a couple nights ago I had a raging case of the "Eeee's" while surfing Facebook to see what was new with the folks I haven't seen in a while.  It seemed to me to be the day when everyone on Facebook was required to post a cute animal picture and I pretty  much sat on the couch "Eeee"-ing for 30 minutes until BF looked frustrated and I was purple from giggling so much.

Then, today, as mentioned at the beginning of this post, I was at my desk minding my own business when I thought about our dogs.  Yeah, even THINKING about cute or adorable things is making me hysterical.  

There has to be an actual name or medical/scientific term for this.  Also, someone save me from myself.  Poor BF is pretty much committing eternity to me and this is only part of what he has to put up with.  God bless that man.  

Someone else has to have a similar problem.  

No comments: