Thursday, July 10, 2008

New Glasses... and the Cutest Movie Ever


Today I got new reading glasses and new regular glasses (that's right, I have two pair- jealous?). As my eyesight has gotten progressively worse, it's no longer an option to wear them only when my eyes are tired; I must now where them pretty much all the time. I will post pics later tonight or tomorrow so you can all tell me what you think. And by you all I pretty much mean the three or so people that read this.

Also, I saw Wall-E last night and thought it was the cutest dang movie I'd ever seen, ever... hands down. I will buy it when it comes out on DVD, and that's saying something because I have to really like a movie to buy it. If you haven't seen it, you totally should. It's family friendly and full of varying degrees of humor so it's a great movie for kids and adults... and Mac geeks. Wall-E reminded me of someone I know- right down to the expressions made and little habitual hand gestures. I like it when characters are relatable. :) Hey, maybe if you want to see it and have no one to go with, I will see it again. But I will have to wear my glasses.

PS- no more headaches from trying to squint and read things. The world is right again!

1 comment:

Courtney B said...

yay for glasses! and i totally need to see wall-e. i have only heard great things about it. also... we REALLY need to hang out again soon.