Friday, July 25, 2008

Things I Can Never Have TOO Many Of...

1. Pretty Coffee Mugs- they are useful and nice to look at. Plus it's fun to pick them out. I really appreciate oversized mugs and very tall ones. Oh yeah, and glazed ones. And you can eat soup out of them more easily.


2. Pillows- not just any pillow though. I have a fondness for the ones with the tiny micro-particles in them- I call them mushy pillows. They now also super comfy pillows in all shapes, sizes, colors and patters from Berkshire Life ( a blanket company) called "Serasoft" that are covered with their micorfiber blanket material. I want to buy a ton of them and just make a room full of their soft blankets and pillows.









3. Lipbalm/Chapstick- there are a million different kinds that do a million different things. Also, they tend to smell and/or taste really great. They have kind of become my "mood ring"; depending on how I feel that day I will choose a different chapstick to accompany me.


4. Soft blankets- if you come to my house you will probably instantly notice the insane amount of blankets draping the furniture and in piles around the living room. Who knows where we got this fetish, but my whole family LOVES blankets and we are super territorial about them. I have a big box of blankets and I frequently switch out which ones I am using because I cannot have a favorite- I like them all equally for each has it's own lovable qualities. I now have a great Serasoft one (again from Berkshire Life) with a matching pillow which makes for SUPERB naps.

No comments: