Wednesday, July 16, 2008

No Pics Yet

As you can see, I'm a liar and have not posted pictures of me and my new glasses yet. All I can say is sorry, but you will have to wait. Life is far too busy and I haven't the time to mess around and take pictures of myself. Actually, I totally do have time and I'm just a slacker. So I promise I will get pictures up by this weekend.



Also, I've been neglecting my "Time Travel Tuesday" posts and haven't posted any pics from my past in quite a while! I will make it up to you all soon.



On a completely unrelated note- how horrible is it to run in the heat? I hate it. I may just break down and run on the treadmill at the gym. I hate treadmills. But I think it's better than running in the humid disgusting sauna that is Oregon in the daytime.

No comments: