Thursday, June 25, 2009

It Comes In Threes...

Michael Jackson AND Farrah Fawcett died today. What? And Ed McMahon died the other day.

I'm sad. Not that I'm the biggest Michael Jackson fan, but I do have some fond memories that included his music.

When I was four or five my friends Leah, Brittany and Brook would come over and we would jump on my bed and listen to "Bad" and "Beat It" from MJ over and over and over again. My parents used to sneak up and watch us and laugh in the hallway.

And then when I was a little older my friend Erica was OBSESSED with MJ and we would watch taped MJ specials every sleep over and listen to every MJ album ever made all night.

Also, I love Ed and Farrah.

Let's have a moment (or 3) of silence...





... (sniff). You know you're getting old when your childhood idols are dying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you totally missed parker sing "beat it" tonight at karaoke.