Monday, June 22, 2009

Please...

... just let me geek out for a minute here.


I am FREAKING OUT because of the following, which means it's going to be a great week:

1. I found out that Muse is currently recording a new album that should be out this coming fall, which means that they will probably be touring the States soon, which means that I will be spending an exorbitant amount of money on tickets to see them. I cannot wait.

2. The new Harry Potter movie is coming out next month. Has it been that long? Of course I will go see it. What is summer without a new HP movie to entertain the masses?

3. I got some new camping gear over the weekend- and by camping gear I mean eating/cooking gear for camping. I can't wait to use it! Multi-purpose kitchen tools and gadgets are the reason I exist.

4. I'm finally feeling better. I was out of commission for a week and I was getting SO BORED. I still have a cough but at least now I can function without massive amounts of cold/sinus/cough medication and I don't feel like I need to take a nap every three hours.

The world is my oyster... and I have a multi-purpose camping spatula in which to scoop it.

No comments: