Thursday, July 16, 2009

I FOUND GOLD!

(or my favorite nail polish... just as good).

A while back I posted about trying to find this nail polish color that I just ADORED. I was wandering around the Hollywood Fred Meyer (over by Broadway and 3oth) when I decided to get some new summer colors for my toes.

I was just browsing when it caught my eye... a full sized bottle of the color that I've been out of and hoping to find for YEARS! You see, there are many red polishes in this world but only a few of them are brilliant and perfect and this one, my friends, is just that.

It has shimmery glitter it in, but not big chunky gawdy pieces of glitter like middle-school girls wear. And it is the truest red I've ever seen. I had a trial sized one, but once it was gone I could never find it in store- full sized or trial sized. If I had to name it I would have called it "Ruby Red Slippers", but that's just me.

The real name is "Red Carpet". I guess that's ok.

I'll post a picture of my million dollar nail polish find so you know what to look for if you want to try this red.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm peeing a little bit i'm so excited.