Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Rudy Becomes a "Nothing", And A New Blog Idea

Rudy, our awesome puppy, will be neutered on Friday.  I'm happy about this, but also sad.  Is that weird?  On one hand we won't have to worry about him impregnating any lady dogs, but on the other hand he will not really have much of a gender anymore... or does it matter to a dog?  I don't know.

We're supposed to stop feeding him around 7 the night before and then drop him off on Friday morning for the procedure.  The vet is awesome and his staff are super friendly so I'm not worried about Rudy at all.  They are even going to cleen his teeth and clip his little doggy nails while he is out!  We will then pick him up around 3pm or so and take his groggy little self home. 

I'm hoping that everything goes smoothly and that he recovers quickly. 

I was thinking about what I was going to post this week when I got the idea to start a new blog where I can post about the changes we have been making to become more "green" in our household, the things we have tried that have and have not worked for us, and places/products/etc that we like.  I would like to open it up to anyone that wants to contribute, that way there is one place for everyone to have discussion over these things if they want or to just update us on what they are trying, etc.

What do you think?

No comments: