Sunday, February 14, 2010

Classy Valentine's Day 2010




Oh. Boy.




I'm signing up for Roller Derby next year. I'm going to be on a team NO MATTER WHAT.




Saturday was our Valentine's Day instead of Sunday- Sundays aren't good days for holidays. We started out by eating Flips and a cupcake from Bliss Cupcakes. Then, Boyfriend took me to an early dinner at a lovely little sushi place in Sellwood. It was fabulous. I ate a bowlful of deep fried babies. They were delicious.




... deep fried baby octopus. Odd texture, and their heads pop in your mouth. The first bite almost made me gag because of the head, but then I focused on the taste instead of what was actually in my mouth and forgot all about how weird it was.



We also had some DELICIOUS sushi.



After we were stuffed to the gills (haha... get it?) we headed over to Oaks Park to see the Rose City Rollers roller derby. I don't know why I've never been to one of these before. Roller Derby is AWE. SOME.


I'm all about the leopard print unitard.



BF being classy at Roller Derby... because PBR is the just that. Pure Class.



After Roller Derby, BF and I headed over to the Lloyd Center (still keeping it classy) for some shopping. We definitely had a good time in the Pirate themed store. We tired pretty quickly of the mall and headed back to my house to watch an awesome vampire movie (no, not Twilight).



Thank you, BF, for a wonderful, classy, fun-filled Valentine's Day. You definitely made this one of my top Valentine's Days.









3 comments:

k. said...

i decided a couple years ago that i wanted to definitely be a roller derby girl. i mean, i've thought about it since i was like, 13, but i DECIDED to do it a couple years ago, and i still haven't. we should both jump on that train.

Heather said...

YES! Move to Oregon and we will join the Rose City Rollers. I'm itching to wear a loepard print unitard.

Ben said...

You two are a pretty cute couple!