Friday, February 26, 2010

I Heart You too, Dani

I was in Texas this week, Ya'll.

ALL WEEK.

I'm tired of Texas. And I have to go back next week as well. I mean, nothing bad happened, it was just draining. I'll tell you all about it later.


Anyway, so while I was away in Texas I did not have a second to myself to check my email/facebook/blog so I'm catching up today. I wandered through my blogroll to see what was up and I stumbled upon something SUPERB.

My friend Dani has a cute little blog for her and her husband Mike in which they update us on their lives in far away Utah. I love reading it because we are both busy folks and and don't really get a chance to talk and email as much as we'd like to so I can keep up with what she's doing and she can keep up with me on our blogs.

She may have thought she was being a creeper, but in her most recent blog, Dani wrote a little Heather tribute and it was the BEST THING IN THE WORLD. It's just what I needed.

Not to sound self-involved.

I mean, sometimes its nice to be told, "Hey, you are great and people like you" because sometimes you forget it.

So Dani, you don't give me the weirdies. In fact, I love you! I think sometimes I would lose my mind if I didn't have you to talk to you. I always look forward to hearing from you. Also, you can tell Michael that I can handle being in cars that other people drive now (mostly). So there. I have a saying as well, but it's not as good as WWHD. I wish I could say it was WWDD? but it's WWFD? Which stands for What Would Farigno Do (Lou Farigno, the incredible Hulk. Long story). Anyway, you are the sweetest best friend ever and I am very blessed to have you in my life.

PS- I still can't leave comments on your blog. WTF? We can start our own blog burn book. It'll be great.

PSS- (or is it PPS?) I saw one of your brothers the other day at the store, but I didn't know which one it was so I refrained from saying anything at all. I'm awesome.

More to come about Texas later (and pictures GALORE).

No comments: