Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's Too Nice Out to Work...

Today was "catch up" day at work because a bunch of people are out sick or traveling this week so I have some peace and quiet and time to finish straggling projects.

BUT it was so beautiful today it was hard to get anything done at all. I took a walk today and took some pictures just to get out before the rain and cold hits us again.
















Also, I have a complaint for the powers that be at work. Mostly, it's a complaint to the building designers.

On our floor there is one women's restroom. That restroom has 3 stalls. There are over 100 women on said floor. There is rarely a time where I don't have to wait to use the bathroom. Even when people are out sick or traveling.

I need to end on a positive note, but I'll have to just do a separate post because it is so not even close to related to this one.

No comments: