Monday, March 24, 2008

Plane, Train... or Automobile?

That is the question. To avoid spring break boredom, my mom and sister and I decided we should go to Canada for a few days later this week. I love British Columbia but have only been there a few times to a few limited places. Of course, we will go to the Bouchart Gardens, and walk around downtown Victoria, but I need some help figuring out what else we can do there in only two days!!!

If you have good ideas or places to visit, let me know!

Also, we are contemplating driving or taking the train. Amtrak will actually cost about the same for the three of us as the amount of gas to drive. It will be a last minute decision I think... but I like the idea of taking a train.

3 comments:

Courtney B said...

A place Dan and I didn't go that I wish we would have is the Empress Hotel, I guess there are lots of neat things there. We are going back some day.

Heather said...

We'll have to check it out then. I also thought we'd go the museum there, but mostly I'm looking forward to hanging out with the fam and taking lots of pics.

Thanks for the idea!

Connie said...

Hey! I am wanting to get the girls together for a weekly craft night. You should come. We haven't planned the next one yet though...

What is your number and we can stay in contact and I'll make sure to invite you to the next girls night we have!