Friday, August 21, 2009

My Drunken, Unruly Sibling

... also known as the cat, Elliott. We came to this conclusion this morning.





Let me explain.





He sleeps all day, goes out all night, eats strange things and visits the crazy old lady down the street who I'm convinced is his catnip dealer, then wanders home early in the morning, pukes on the porch and passes out on my bed as I leave for work.



What else would you call that?

On another note, my actual sibling is in Ireland vacationing before school. I talked to her last night (it was 6am her time). She is not drunken, unruly and ridiculous... mostly. She did get her camera stolen and is having to spend an unthinkable amount of money each day on bottled water, but other than that is doing fine (did you know they don't really serve water most places there with your meals? Just beer. She's not really a beer drinker). I do miss her.

No comments: