Tuesday, September 8, 2009

If I Did, I Would.. But I Don't so I Won't

I LOVE Owls. Owl figurines, pictures of owls... if it's got an owl on it, I'll probably buy it. This is great, except when you tempt me with owl things that I cannot have/ do not REALLY want.

I'm talking about tattoos.



I'm NOT planning on getting another one ever. I know that one is enough for me.



BUT...

if I were to get another one it would be of an owl, and I most assuredly would love it so much that I would get another one, and then a multitude more. Now that would be a problem.

I did not come up with this idea on my own. A friend was relaying a story about another friend who was contemplating getting an owl tattoo and figured I would want to hear about it since I fancy the lovely avians. He was right... I did want to hear ALL about it. And I let him know he needed to pass along encouragement from me to do this to said friend.

I couldn't get the idea out of my head.

So then I jumped on good ol' Google Images and searched "owl tattoos" and it gave me a series of pages full of images that I instantly fell in love with. I would need endless skin in order to get everything I wanted... which is why it's good that I won't get a tattoo.

If you have time in the next couple of days, you should jump on Google and peruse the Owl Tattoo images. You'll probably want one when you're done looking. This is my shameless pleasure of the week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I drew an amazing Sharpie tat on my arm the other day - little stars - and it was so good I wanted to go straight to a parlor and ask them to trace it.

Heather said...

Only you, Mary. Only you.