Monday, September 28, 2009

THE List

Not just A list, but THE list.


In no particular order.


1. Likes good music.
2. Likes food and is not a picky eater.
3. Likes road trips.
4. Likes to camp and do outdoorsy things.
5. Likes to read.
6. Understands the difference between being open-minded and being liberal minded.
7. Will pay for dates and always offers first.
8. Can hold an intelligent conversation about a multitude of topics.
9. Doesn't mind that I'm independent but also pretty domestic.
10. Likes to cuddle and watch movies.
11. Will buy me flowers and treat me like the lady I am.
12. Gets along with my crazy family.
13. Likes animals.
14. Is organized.
15. Is clean.
16. Can differentiate between being obligated to do something and wanting to do something because it's the right thing to do.
17. DOESN'T smoke.
18. Is motivated.
19. Is sweet.
20. Comes up with good date ideas on his own without being prompted.
21. Is accountable.
22. Is responsible (in many facets of life)
23. Likes sunsets.
24. Likes meteor showers.
25. Is self-sufficient.
26. Wears deoderant.
27. Is family oriented.
28. Is good with children.
29. Cares about his health.
30. Is SINGLE.

If you find this man, please give him my number.

I will be adding more to this list. If you can think of anything, please feel free to add.

No comments: