Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Balance in the Universe

*BIG SIGH*

Just a couple of things on my mind today:

1. How do some people have jobs? They don't do anything, and yet they are still employed. I'm baffled. BAFFLED. There is a long and boring story that goes with this, but I'm thinking in the future that I may have a hand in streamlining some processes at work that eliminate these people that take up space and make it harder for me to get a decent raise (not that I don't make good money, but you know what I mean).

2. Why do good things happen to idiotic, emotionally retarded, lying, cheating, BAD people and terrible things happen to sweet, kind, funny, talented, generous, trusting, honest people? I honestly don't get it. I mean, sure there are some situations that balance out in the end and good prevails, blah blah blah, but I'm talking about a specific situation here with someone WONDERFUL that I know that has to go through HORRIBLE things even though this person has never done a bad thing in their life, ever... not even thought a bad thing about anyone else. I'm totally serious. Most stand-up person I know. I'm extremely frustrated about it because while great Person #1 lives through Hell, bad Person #2 has everything handed to him and never gets what's coming his way and life is generally pleasant and easy for him. I wish I could change things for Person #1, and then be there when Person #2 get's his comeuppance. (it's a word).


What is making me happy right now are the following:

1. New music I'm IN LOVE with that isn't that new at all, but I just started really listening to it, so there. Click HERE to see what I'm talking about.

2. A certain movie is coming out this week. If you can't guess what it is, you're WAY out of the loop. If you can, don't make fun of me, I know you're probably going in secret this weekend.

3. Wearing boots because it's been rainy and cold.

4. Spending the weekend with BF since he's mostly done with classes after this week. Which also means we will get to hang out more in the evenings (hopefully).

5. My new haircut. Seriously haven't had a professional haircut since Spring.

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

I posted this in my comments section on my blog, but figured I should post it on yours since it's for you.

LOL, Heather you're hilarious. You don't have to do anything you don't want to. I just know that for me it will MAKE me work out, even if I'm humiliated in the process. I'm so glad you're willing to do it, though! I'm thinking of starting sometime after Thanksgiving and I'd like to do it longer than a month, but we'll see what's good for everyone else. Also, everyone should figure out what will work the best for them as far as "being held accountable". For me, I need to show it to the world, but not everyone needs that big of a push. You're awesome, lady!