Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What I Did At Work Today...

I mean, not to brag, but I have a pretty freakin' cool job and I work for a pretty rad company (did I just say rad? Yes, that just happened).

Anywho, I was invited to a little art-show/party on campus today featuring Bunky Echo Hawk (click on it!), a Native American artist who specializes in pop culture art and political/social commentary art. He does some pretty cool stuff.

So we got to watch him do some live art (which I've been sworn to secrecy about, so I cannot show you any pics until the end of the month, sorry!) and got to know a little bit about him. If you just do a Google image search of him you will find some neat things he's done that are more popular. Sadly today he didn't have the print I wanted for sale, so I'm totally going to order it when his website is up and running. You may or may not have seen this painting he did of Obama:



SO..... it was a good day.

No comments: