Wednesday, November 4, 2009

THINGS and STUFF


Ok, so it's been like a week since I've posted. I'm sorry to the 3 or so of you that actually read this.

So here's what's been going on in my life since last week:

Friday: Went to 2 "Halloween" parties and got to dress up like Marilyn Monroe. Should've taken pictures... it was GREAT.

Saturday: Moved my extra stuff to a storage space... jeez I have a lot of stuff. A lot of necessary stuff. Went to an Arrested Development themed Halloween party and it was SO FUN. Had the best cheese-things for a snack... so buttery and delicious. Then went to a sketch comedy show that was so hilarious at one point I almost peed my pants. Went to the Alibi to see the costume contest and listen to people sing ridiculous Karaoke and hang out with our friend Meagan. I heart her.

Monday: Scrambled around trying to find catering and photographers for two work events. One of my bosses informed me that he was leaving the company. Felt elated and also upset by this for many reasons (which I will go into at another time). My computer DIED at work.

Tuesday: Had to take my computer to the IT folks to get it fixed, and got set up with a loaner laptop. Met with boss's boss and admin to figure out what I'm going to have to do to keep things running until they get a replacement. Scrambled to get final details for work event this weekend signed off.

Today: Cleaned out boss's old office. UGH. Rearranged my office. Was asked if I'd like to go to one of the work events I was helping plan this weekend in Seattle... had to book flight/hotel/car for event for myself (for once). I'm excited. Still trying to iron out details for this event. If you are wondering about this event, click HERE. It's a release party for that particular thing. There are different styles of it. YAY. Still waiting on computer... apparently mine isn't "fixable" so they are ordering me a new one. FINALLY. That thing ran like crud.

Anyway, I'll update you on more fun things later.



No comments: