Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Yesterday

... was the BEST. DAY. EVER.


1. Found out that Muse is coming to Portland on April 3 (see yesterday's post regarding). Tickets to go on sale this week... which I will be purchasing.


2. Saw BEN FOLDS as a judge on a new television show that's a little too lame to watch, but I was thrilled to see Mr. Folds. JAZZED and THRILLED.


3. BF sent me the cutest, sweetest text message EVER that made my whole day just peachy. That's right. Peachy.


And now for something completely different; things I should have put on my Christmas list, but didn't know I wanted until I started shopping for everyone else. Please see below for my additions:



1. Flight of the Conchords Seasons 1 and 2 on DVD

2. Giftcard to Ulta

3. Tickets to Muse- 2 so I can take the BF.
4. Certificate for a massage.
5. Harry Potter DVD set- years 1-6 (because I'm tired of borrowing them from the fam).
6. Monty Python DVD set.

No comments: