Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Start

I'm really hoping 2010 will be an "everything works out easily and effortlessly" kind of year. I mean, I feel like I deserve a little life break after 2009. Actually, after this past decade really.

Anyhow, so the BF and I are going to downtown PDX tomorrow night for New Year's Eve festivities where we will party like rockstars and meet up with some fabulous rock star friends... but I'll probably get tired before midnight and have to drink a Rockstar ED to make it.

I'm looking through my closet tonight trying to figure out what I'm going to wear to ring in 2010. I feel like it's in what I wear that will set the tone. I'm realizing that I have nothing suitable and will be shopping tomorrow desperately hunting for the perfect NYE/2010 look. And then jewelry to match. And maybe some shoes. Oh yeah, and what about some new eyeshadow to complement? It's going to be a long day.

But 2010 here I come... with fingers crossed.

I'll let you know how I come out the other side...

Happy New Year!

No comments: