Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Decisions, Decisions... Also, SNOW DAY!

I went to bed late last night knowing that I would get to sleep in because it snowed.  Whenever it snows here in the Portland metro-area people freak out and everything shuts down... because our city (and our drivers) aren't equipped to handle that sort of thing.  I don't know why.  It happens every year.  I digress...





Anyhow, I awoke this morning and turned on the news and peered outside and sure enough the snow was still there and the roads were icy so I decided to work from home for a bit.  I checked my email and what did I find?  THIS!!!


The Mini Countryman


 Why is this so awesome?...


Because it's a Mini; but also because I've been planning on buying a new car within the next 8 months or so and my dreams of owning a Mini were growing dim.  But now it's back because this awesome little Countryman is all-wheel drive. 

Before I found this little gem I was looking into buying one of these:


The Nissan Juke




It's a Nissan Juke.  I hate the name, I think it's totally lame, but the car itself is pretty awesome. 




Both the Nissan and the Mini are crossover vehicles with all-wheel drive and plenty of room.  I don't necessarily whave to have these things, but BF has a small car and we need to have a vehicle that has all-wheel drive to get us up the mountain and through the snowy roads... and the space for our camping and adventure needs in the summer.

I will be spending the rest of my day comparing and staying warm.


No comments: