Monday, April 18, 2011

So What... Maybe I Am a 12 Year Old

O. M. G. you guys.  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 came out on DVD/BluRay on Friday and I just about died. 

I was out running errands for work (for reals... had to buy supplies that are no longer available on our supply ordering catalog, WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?) so I figured I'd run into Fred Meyer and snag a DVD since I was so  close to it anyway.

Friday night we went to BF's parents' house for some freaking awesome burritos and the watching of HPDHP1.

Something that we saw in the previews piqued my interest:  There is an APP call HP Spells and it's FREE.  And you learn and cast spells!  And you can DUEL each other. 

Hells yes. 

 I downloaded that in 2 seconds flat.

And what do I do when I'm sitting around at home and bored (Which doesn't happen too often)?  That's right, I'm learning and practicing my spell casting because I'll be damned if I'm not the best at spells. 

Should I really be sharing this?  Probably not.  Do I care?  Not really because I LOVE Harry Potter. 


I'm planning BF's and my next vacation at Universal Studios in Orlando Florida because that's where the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is. 

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

I see nothing wrong with liking Harry Potter. I like Harry Potter. Heck, I'll even admit that I secretly wished that there were such things are wizards and that maybe I might be one, too. Yes, I admitted that. Also, have you checked out my sister's little spoof song called "Firebolt"? Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySN8Q4U6wys

She's been invited to perform this song and a bunch of others that are in the works, at the Quidditch World Cup in NY this November. Yep, they really have one of those.

Heather said...

This is TOTALLY AWESOME (referring to "Firebolt"). I cannot believe how creative her and that comedy troup of hers are! It's awesome.

But really, I find myself secretly wishing that wizards and that whole world were real ALL THE TIME. I feel like such a dork, but at least I know I'm not completely alone on this!