Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Just Tell Me Yogurt Is Good For My Hair...

It's going to be a day (or week, depending on how you look at it).

Besides fighting the PMS Monster (which is a hefty task in itself) I've got a metric ton of stuff on my shoulders to take care of this week.  I won't bore you with the details, but I'll be at work early and staying late pretty much each day this week.

I got upset this morning, and I totally blame the PMS-M and my To Do List anxiety, because I didn't want to take the dog out because I was running a bit late.  I feel like an ass, and BF, being the good BF he is, took the dog out before he left so I wouldn't have to.  I had to leave a few minutes early so I could stop by the store and get sodas for a work lunch today, and then I had to lug said beverages from the parking lot into the building and wind my way around the halls to the conference room... all the while cutting off circulation to my hand because the bag of 4 liters of soda was a little heavy.  My feet hurt, my sinuses are plugged up and I'm itchy everywhere because the pollen is out and drifting around. 

After getting all sweaty bringing stuff inside the office this morning, I sat down at my desk to realize that a package I was supposed to get yesterday had NEVER ARRIVED.  It had slipped my mind to check on it before I left because I was busy worrying about today.  The problem is, the package contains booklets I had made up for a presentation TODAY so I need them, you guessed it, TODAY!  So I'm trying to track down that package, which, according to the tracking number I was given, has already been delivered.  I can tell you that it is not so.

While getting some work done at my computer I decided it was time for my morning snack so I opened my daily yogurt and dug in.  A moment later I felt something slimy by my collar bone and looked down.  Somehow I had managed to drip cherry yogurt into my hair.  Not a little drip, but a giant blob.  I quickly tried to tissue it out of my hair but because there was so much of it I ended up dabbing what I could and hoping that the wet hair would dry quickly.  It did, but it's sort of crunchy now.  I'm futily trying to comb it out.  Perhaps yogurt is good for your hair, like bananas or avocado? 

Please just say yes.

No comments: