Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Don't Rub My Feet! Why Are My Dreams So Weird?


No, but seriously.

Last night I had a dream about this guy I know from high school.  We were hanging out and I was asking about his wife and family and he made me sit in an office chair and take my shoes off.  Then he told me he was going to give me a foot massage and I pulled my feet up underneath me and said ,"No thank you!!" but he kept insisting.  I finally put my feet down hoping that he'd just get it over with and he started to rub my feet and then pushed them away.

As I looked dow at him he gave me the most disgusted look EVER and said, "Your feet are so dry and gross!  Why don't you use lotion?"  I was so embarrassed, but also so mad at him! 

I woke up shortly after that and I was still thinking, "Well, you are the one that wanted to rub my feet!".

What a strange dream.  The funny part is, I haven't thought much about this person and there's no reason why I would be dreaming about them.  Also, not that I want a foot massage from this person, but in real life I LOVE getting my feet massaged- something about it makes me feel like my whole body was massaged and relaxed.  Also, I definitely do use lotion and keep my feet as clean and pretty as I possibly can.

I've gotta look this one up.

No comments: