Monday, April 7, 2008

Another Good Day

I'm having another one of my "laugh at everything" days. I caught "Blades of Glory" on television part way through the other day, so since I wasn't really watching anything, I started watching it, again. I don't remember it being funny really, but the second time I was just dying with laughter. Today on my way to work I was reminded (and I'm not sure by what) of a phrase from that movie, and for no reason at all I was laughing so hard tears were streaming down my face! Even now as I write about it I'm getting all giggly. If you want to know what the phrase (or compound word, really) was, it's "crap-lousy". Just say it out loud.

I'm definitely not going to complain about this. I LOVE being like this actually. Pretty much everything has made me laugh at least a little today. Ballet might be a challenge tonight if this continues, but who cares. If anyone wants to join my little joy-fest of laughter, feel free.

Have a superb day!

1 comment:

Mandee said...

Hahaha! I laughed more the second time I watched that movie too. I love movies like that! The more you watch them the more hidden treasures you find. You should watch Hot Rod.

I love giggle fits, but it gets a little scary when I get them at inappropriate times. The worst one I ever got was during Sacrament meeting when I was a teenager(I'm having an "episode" right now just thinking about it). I had to leave with tears of laughter streaming down my face. I have had many of those embarrasing moments in my life.