Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Time-Travel Tuesday

I found this and laughed because I definitely remember my mom taking this picture of me and my friend Brooke. I also remember that ballet was not so challenging when I was small, and was very much about the leotards when we were that young. In class the other day I remembered stretching as a class when I was this small and not really knowing why we did it, but we got to lay on the floor to do it so it was fun. We also made sure to exercise our feet with what our teacher only referred to as "Stretch, Middle, Point"... which, of course, is the direction our feet were supposed to move over and over again as we sat stick straight on the floor with our tiny little legs outstretched in front of us. I can't get over how small we were!

4 comments:

Courtney B said...

this is so cute, it makes me want to dig out my old photos. maybe i will. i'll make a catchy name for a different day! :)

Heather said...

Do it! I saw someone doing weekly flashback posts and I was inspired. It's fun looking through pictures or just finding random ones I forgot about!

Also, I have to make some candy for Lenie's shower... if you have some free time, wanna come help?

Courtney B said...

I'd LOVE to help!!! Plus, then I get to hang out with you and you rock... and I don't know you well enough. When??

I just got the invite today :)

Heather said...

Are you busy on Saturday or Tuesday? I work Tuesday, but I will be home around 6pm.

I need to have them started by Wednesday at the latest, but I have class Wednesday so it will be a late night start!