Monday, June 30, 2008

BAD TIMING

Another thought for today... and it's just because I can't stop my brain.

Life, for me, is just bad timing. Ok, not all of the time. But right now that's how I feel. I guess part of that has to do with not being able to control other people... which is definitely a good thing. I think I would be far more unhappy if I could do that- not that I am seriously unhappy about much.

I can't go much into specifics. You'd thank me because if you knew the specifics you'd know it's a headache and a half so the less you know the better you'll feel about life; I'm sparing the details and I'll just say this:

People, make up your mind about things and then just do whatever it is you want or need to do. Don't wait for things unless you need to because chances are whomever else may be involved in the situation will eventually make their own decisions and then when you finally come around with yours that other person (or people) probably made the exact opposite decision and have learned to live with it. This is also known as bad timing. Watch pretty much any movie and bad timing is a sub-plot- usually intertwined with love triangles or relationships in general. That's not necessarily indicative of my situation, though.

Anyhow, that's my PSA for the week.

No comments: