Monday, February 23, 2009

The G Girls Do the Oregon Coast

Last week I had an extra day off due to the President's Day holiday so my little sister and I went to the Coast and, of course, to the Tillamook Cheese Factory. What doesn't say "Happy President's Day" like some cheddar and some ice cream?
Delicious Cheese...




...holding a baby jelly fish in a shell so we wouldn't get stung. It was dead and so we decided to touch it and see if we would get stung; we are fine, thank you...


And this is the seagull that almost killed my sister. No, really. She almost had a heart attack as it swooped out of the sky towards her head. All I heard was," Ahhhh (Expletive)!!!!". I almost died laughing.





All in all it was a very enjoyable day. I love my sister. And the Oregon Coast. And Cheese.

3 comments:

Ksenia said...

Beautiful pictures. Sounds fun. I want to go to the beach.

Ashleigh said...

awe, I miss the cold Oregon coast and the Tillamook Cheese Factory. I'm seriously going there this summer just for nostalgic purposes

Mandee said...

Hahaha! Seagulls. haha... I want to jump right into those last two pictures. Breathtaking!