Wednesday, February 18, 2009

OH THE GLORY



I'm in LOVE with these things. I will eat them until I'm sick.

I ventured to Fred Meyer the other evening and found that they were rearranging their seasonal aisles and filling them with the most wondrous of things... Easter candy! I'm totally stocking up. This has made my week... I am such a sucker for Cadbury Creme eggs, and I especially love the mini versions. Why don't they carry them in stores year round? I would definitely buy them year round if I could. I may write a letter to the Cadbury folks to see if they can just send me a case of them and I'll freeze them. Hmm...

3 comments:

k. said...

AMEN. if you have any luck asking for a case, let me know so i can ask, too.

Heather said...

OH, I will. I asked the Bigelow tea people if they would sell me a case of my favorite herbal tea that they stopped making and they did it... so I'm thinking Cadbury may do the same thing, especially since they still make these. Maybe I'll bring a case for you when I come out this spring if you are around :)

Mandee said...

I have never had one. When I was little I thought the stuff in the middle was really egg yolk and funny enough, I'm still afraid to try it. I
LOVE the old school commercials for them though. You know, the one with the bunny bawking like a chicken and laying a chocolate egg? Classic!