Friday, March 19, 2010

Random Catch Up Post


So sometimes I have pictures that I intend to post but then for one reason or another I do not. Also I think of things to post about but never get around to it. I feel like today is a good day for a catch up post about everything.


Did I ever show you these pictures from when BF and I went to the coast and camped out? I'm too lazy to remember if I did or not so here we go.










If you'll notice, and this was COMPLETELY unplanned, BF and I are wearing very similar outfits. What happened was that I picked him up, car loaded and ready to go, and I was in my khaki shorts and a t shirt and he was in his khaki shorts and a completely different shirt so we didn't even think about it until we got to the camp ground where it was 20 degrees cooler than it was back at home and had to put sweatshirts on. I turn around after putting mine one and we sort of look at eachother and laughed because what couples dress the same?



Since then we've decided that we have what we call "the Shinning"- like the "shining" but our version. Sometimes I feel all gross and my left shoulder hurts really bad and I'll talk to BF later in the day and he'll say, "Man, I feel gross and my left shoulder really hurts," and then we talk about how it's crazy that we both feel the same at times when we are nowhere near eachother.



I know, we're so weird.



Oh yeah, so two or three weeks ago or something (it was in the middle of all of my travels) I was home for a couple of days and one of those days was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS so I made BF go to the park with me. he did homework while I ate and read a book. BF ate as well, but I think that it's implied that he will be eating everywhere we go.





BF being a good student and doing his homework.





View from Washington Park.





And now the traveling pics (which I took very few of).




This is the view from the plane as I flew over Colorado. I miss Colorado a lot sometimes, but I think Portland is a pretty good substitute.












2 comments:

Mandee said...

What a cute couple!

Mandee said...

That was me. I forgot to change my name back to Mandee. If the time ever comes you guys are going to have very attractive children :) Happy for you guys!