Monday, March 29, 2010

Yep... it was AWESOME.

I was correct. My weekend was SO. FREAKIN'. GREAT.



1. Road House: The Play was hilarious. It was so much better because we had watched the original movie beforehand. I don't think we would have gotten some of the jokes if we hadn't.



2. Corvallis- We worked out, I got a Downings shirt, we ate at Block 15 until I almost popped, and then had Gelato. Plus it was a gorgeous day.



3. Roller Derby- I'm buying my skates as soon as possible. Holy Crap. I've even picked my own Roller Derby name. I'll reveal all details in a separate post- because it deserves it.



4. Random- BF and I were lying in my bed watching TV because we were SO EXHAUSTED (we're old) we didn't really want to go out or do anything. Can I just say that when you are "cutting" (dieting) and restricting your carb intake one can get pretty stupid. I've been calling it "Carb Retarded". It's when the lack of carbohydrates in your body retards your cognitive and physical functioning. BF is currently C.R. from late afternoon until bedtime. It's hilarious. The conversations we have because of this are pretty entertaining.


I didn't get out to the Portland Market this weekend but there are more weekends to come for this, probably with better weather.

Anyway, on to a post ALL ABOUT ROLLER DERBY.

No comments: