Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

This week was BF and my 1 year anniversary.  I say this week because we didn't really have a specific DAY that we starting dating, it was more over a few days that we became "official". 

BF took me out for a fabulous dinner at Chart House.  It. Was. Amazing.  We had the lobster and shrimp spring rolls for an appetizer, then clam chowder (which has been the best chowder I've eatin in my life so far), and then our entrees were the Coconut Crunchy Shrimp and the Hazelnut Crusted Mahi.  For dessert we had the famous Chart House Molten Lava Cake that you have to order before you order your food because they make the cake from scratch and bake it upon request so it takes longer.  I don't think I've ever had a better meal. 

We exchanged cards and gifts- I got him a "Flipadelphia" t-shirt from the "It's Always Sunny In Philedelphia" show website and he got me an OWL BOOK!!!!  So awesome. 

We are idiots, though, and didn't get a single picture of us all dressed up for our fancy dinner.  I must say, I looked cute. 

I cannot believe we have been together for a year, but then in a sense I feel like we've always been together... if that makes sense. 

BF- thank you for being my best friend and my solid rock.  I can always count on you to make me laugh and we are never lacking on adventures and good times.  Some of my favorite things about you that make me love you more each day are:

1. The "shrimp" dance you do when I yell, "SHRIMP!".
2.  Your slightly innappropriate sense of humor.
3.  You stop thinking and get "foggy" when you are hungry.  It can sometimes be hilarious.
4.  You smell wonderful!
5.  You are always up for trying new things and going on adventures.
6.  You like to camp as much as I do.
7.  You text me funny things that happen to you during the day... you still need to tell me about the lunch- ketchup incident from yesterday.
8.  You sometimes pattern your speech like Mitch Hedberg without even noticing it.
9.  You LOVE to eat, and you love to eat what I cook!
10.  You have blonde eyebrow hairs, but dark brown/black hair.


My list could go on much longer, but I'm probably boring everyone else.

I love you so very much!  Here's to another wonderful year together.

No comments: