Monday, October 4, 2010

Why I'll Probably Go Home at Lunch Today

Oh you guys.  I am so sick today.

I think I caught a combination of the different colds and bugs that are floating around right now.  Yesterday I had a tickle in my throat and was tired.  I woke up this morning to the WORST SORE THROAT EVER, but no fever.  That's frustrating.  So instead of eating breakfast and going on my run I slowly got dressed and sprayed my throat with a million pumps of  Chloroseptic spray.  I love that stuff.  My face is all puffy and icky and I just feel gross.

So I'm at work now and I think I'll be leaving as soon as I get my necessary stuff done.  I'm going to stop by Freddy's on the way home and pick up soup and some Dayquil/Nyquil tablets and get in bed. 

I hope I'm better by Thursday so we can get our move done!

1 comment:

Crunchy Diva said...

i hate being sick. it's that time of the year. i have a flu type thing myself that kept me in bed for most of yesterday. go home drink lots of fluids & feel better.