Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm Not Dead! and Other Amazing Things

Yesterday and Monday were the WORST DAYS EVER to be sick.  I just have so much going on that I didn't have time to sleep and get better, which is precisely why my body was like, "Hey, let's go ahead and catch this cold/flu thing that is going around."  But I survived and today I feel back to my old self again, with an added bonus of congestion.  And even though I didn't have time, it was nice to be in bed for a whole day and eat soup.  I love soup.  You can eat a whole can of it and it's only like 120 calories. 

Between naps the past two days I've been busy packing up my stuff because BF and I start moving TOMORROW.  If that isn't awesome I don't know what is.  I can't even handle it because we will have the best, coolest, funnest house EVER.  You are all invited to come and see/experience the superbness once we are all moved in.  Also we get to eat pizza.  Because apparently that's what you eat when you move.  I'm not going to argue with that.

BF also got his teacher business cards in the mail the other day.  I didn't realize that teachers had business cards, but I guess when you are substituting it's good to be able to leave contact info with schools.  Oh the things I don't think of.  Anyhow, they are pretty snazzy, with a blackboard and a jaunty pile of books on them.  Jealous?  I am.  Mine are plain white with alternating sports figures and sports equipment on them and orange lettering.  I want purple ones.


So now you all can rest easy because I am on the mend... I know you were worried.


To come... more product reviews and the deal with magnetic bracelets.

2 comments:

The Klappoths said...

Our tradition is pizza the first night in our new places. It's happened twice :)

Heather said...

It's perfect because we won't want to hunt down all of the cooking stuff :)