Friday, October 22, 2010

I LOVE My Job BUT...

... then I visited some of our affiliate offices during our little LA trip and now I want to work at Hurley.  HOLY CRAP.  I mean, I really don't want to move to LA or the surrounding area because it is not really where I want to be (I adore Portland), but they have the COOLEST stuff at the Hurley campus.

We had some meetings there on the second day of our California trip for work and then we got to tour the Hurley facilities and I just about died.  They have a surfboard shaping workshop, an indoor skate park, an art gallery with artist in residence programs and a recording studio, also with an in-residence program.  When we were touring the recording studio we ran into Dan Smith from LA Ink who was there on some business as well. 

UGH.

Anyway, I'm back for a whopping TWO DAYS before I head off to Burlington, Washington for work again. 

Pictures from my travels to come...

No comments: