Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 1 of the Freak Out Plan

So yesterday I did pretty well.  I ate healthy foods and drank a ton of water, but didn't have time to exercise.  I tracked all of my foods in my journal and remembered to take not only my allergy medication but my vitamins!  Score!


At work they are doing a running challenge on Nikeplus.com.  I joined so I would feel accountable to run a few times a week. The goal is to collectively run 4800 miles by June.  The runners with the highest mileage win prizes and get to attend the Olympic Trials in Eugene, OR which is pretty awesome.  There are some hardcore runners in my group, but I think if I take the steady approach I'll do well.  


Today's plan is to run after dinner.  BF and I don't have much planned for the evening so besides running I really need to organize our bedroom.  Since I've been traveling a lot I've just been dumping stuff when I get home instead of putting things in their correct space- not a good habit- so I need to do a little tidying up!


Anyway, just logging this so I don't forget what I'm doing!

No comments: