Monday, May 12, 2008

Livestrong Challenge 2008

I am running in the 5K. This supports the Lance Armstrong Foundation, who in turn supports cancer research, survivors, etc. I encourage everyone to get involved and run with me! You don't even have to be a runner, you can walk it, too! There are also a few bike races, but I don't cycle... but if you do then sign up for a bike race!

If you want to do this with me (and I hope someone else does!), then let me know! The date for this is June 29th, but there are all kinds of fun events going on throughout that whole weekend.

It's only a 5K (3.1 miles), and it is helping raise awareness and support for cancer. Did I mention it's almost swimsuit season?

2 comments:

Courtney B said...

Dan and I want to run it with you!!!

Heather said...

DO IT! Just register online. Runners/Walkers don't have to fundraise if they don't want to (it's required for the bikers). Just look at the Lance Armstrong Foundation website and look for Portland events.