Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Toy Aisle


It's been a while since I perused the toy aisles of stores, and today I got to do just that. I set out looking for a few extra gifts for a friend's child's birthday. I know what she likes so I decided to go to the store and see what caught my eye.


I don't remember such an array of toys, especially complicate toys, when I was little. I remember the many varieties of similar toys in many colors, but toys today seem so much different! I loved dollhouses when I was little and you know what, they don't even sell dollhouses in most stores now... you have to order special ones online or you have to go to a darn hobby and model store! I did find some cute stuff, but I am now overwhelmed with the possibilities and am glad I don't have children of my own yet.


You know what most places still carry? Puzzles. So I bought myself a puzzle and am now content.

No comments: