Thursday, May 22, 2008

Orange Muffins

I don't know where I've ever had one, but for 4 days now I've had a bad craving for a sweet orange muffin. NOT a cupcake. Vastly different. Now that I think about it, I don't ever remember there being such things as orange muffins and every time I've gone to the store the past few days, no one carries them. But I know I've had one before... and what do you know? I went online this morning and found a couple recipes for this wonderfully sweet, fruity snack/breakfast/dessert that suite me (I think) and I'm planning on making some TONIGHT. I cannot go another day without one. This will be my reward for running, so I will have to finish my run tonight before I let myself make them.

Want an orange muffin? Come visit me around 8:30 and I'm sure there will be muffins to spare.

No comments: