Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Time Travel Tuesday





Best Beach Trip EVER! We had just graduated high school so the summer stretched before us; inviting us to spontaneously have a good time until the end of August... when we would be embarking on higher education mostly without the company of our dear friends.
Ryan Bradley's aunt let us use her beach house in Lincoln City... and it was probably the best time I've had at the Oregon coast since moving here. Besides getting to play in the sun and in the sand, we ventured to the outlet mall to do some shopping, stayed up late and watched stupid movies and talked, played poker with a mountain of candy, and ate junk like tomorrow would never come. I also got to know some folks way better than I ever intended to (take that as you will... I think they forgot that I was the only girl there...)
Thanks to all my wonderful friends who came, had a great time, and filled my summer with awesome memories (and some not so awesome, perhaps crude, pictures).

No comments: